New Zealand Shipping Information
Shipping Cost Per Order (Standard Shipping)
- Auckland (Orewa-Pukekohe-Mareitai) $5.00 per order under 25KG except for large equipment which may incur an extra charge
- Auckland Rural Delivery: $10 per order under 25KG except for large equipment which may incur an extra charge
- Whangarei to Te Awamutu (excl Auckland): $10.00. A rural charge of $10.00 will apply to rural delivery addresses. There are additional freight charges for products 10kg and over.
- The remainder of North Island: $15 Rural charge of $15.00 will apply to rural delivery addresses. There are additional freight charges for products 10kg and over.
- South Island/Waiheke Island: $15. Rural charge of $15.00 will apply to rural delivery addresses. There are additional freight charges for products 10kg and over
- Orders are dispatched within 24 hours from point of order. If there are supply issues, you will be notified within 24 business hours
- NZ Delivery Estimate from dispatch, (Monday- Friday): North Island 1-2 days, South Island 2-3 days
- Outside of business hours and during public holidays and weekends, nothing will be shipped, as courier companies do not operate.
- All orders paid by bank deposit will be processed and shipped the day funds clear in our bank accounts. This usually takes up to two working days.
- Pick ups welcome between business hours (Mon-Fri 8:30am-5pm). Payments are welcome to be made in store.
- Rural Delivery / Bulky / Heavy / Dangerous Goods orders may take up to 1-2 days longer.
- Online tracking details will come to you by email once the order is collected & scanned by the courier.
- All orders are sent out with insurance and online Track & Trace and must be signed for on arrival.
- Goods will be shipped once payment has been validated and the order is accepted and invoiced by the Uniscreen team.
- Providing a business address is often quicker and more convenient.
- Urgent couriers can be arranged at an extra charge. You are also welcome to call to order and to discuss delivery options such as Saturday delivery and urgent orders.
Damage In Transit
- Freighted/couriered items must be thoroughly checked inside before signing for your delivery.
- Ensure all products are in good condition.
- If you suspect the product has been damaged in transit, take a photo of the box before and after opening, and keep the packaging.
- As per strict courier company conditions, damaged items must be reported by the receiver within 24 hours of delivery to qualify for an insurance claim/replacement on the items.
- We use NZ POST for the majority of our shipping.
We believe you will be very satisfied with your purchase from Uniscreen. You are however welcome to return the item if required for exchange or refund excluding shipping costs within 10 days and in its original condition and packaging.
Non-Faulty Uniscreen order goods: If the need arises, you are welcome to return the item if it is unused, in its original saleable condition and packaging, and with proof of purchase based on the following detailed terms:
- You may request an exchange to the value of the purchase price of the goods up to 20 days after purchase. This can be arranged via our Uniscreen team. Shipping costs will not be refunded or charged.
- You may request a refund up to 10 days after purchase. Shipping costs will not be refunded and if the item was a free shipping item, the costs incurred to the company to ship the order will be removed from the refund total. Please enquire with Uniscreen for this shipping cost price prior to confirming your order. Please note there may be a 10% restocking fee incurred for items that have been ordered in to fill the order.
Warranty / Order Issues: On the rare occasion that a product is found to be faulty under warranty, not as described or any other issues arise with your order, please contact the Uniscreen Crew immediately so we can promptly remedy the issue for you. In most cases we will arrange for our courier to quickly collect the problem items and send out the new parcel at no courier charge for the customer.
Uniscreen aims to abide and exceed the requirements set by the New Zealand Fair Trading and Consumer Guarantees Act to ensure you have a great shopping experience!
Machinery Sales: are final and no returns are allowed unless agreed to in writing by Uniscreen management.
FEES and Charges
- We will charge you, and you agree to pay, the purchase price of each product that is ordered.
- All fees and charges identified in these terms and conditions and all prices for the products are in New Zealand Dollars (NZD) and include GST where applicable.
- The purchase price of each product is shown on the product list on the site at the time you place your order. The purchase price of a product on the site may not be the same or correspond to the prices in any of our stores for the same product and we are not obliged to match any prices.
- Just like in our stores, prices for products change from time to time and we do not provide any notice of these changes. Subject to these terms and conditions (and in particular, our Back Order Policy), once we have accepted your order, we will not change any prices that apply to the products in that order.
- If you cancel an order then:
- subject to (b), we will refund any amounts paid by you for that canceled order;