The speed and efficiency of quartz flash curing in our most affordable package
Models available with 16³ x 18³, 20³ x 24³ or 20³ x 28³ curing areas.
The speed and efficiency of quartz flash curing in our most affordable package.
Anatols Comet Light flash cure unit was designed to boost your shops efficiency compared to infrared flashes, while being accessible to shops on a budget. Just set your curing time and the optical sensor on the flash unit will automatically detect when a shirt is underneath, activating and deactivating the lamps accordingly. The Comet Light is available in three different curing areas “ 16³ x 18³, 20³ x 24³ and 20³ x 28³ “ and is compatible with Anatol automatic and manual presses.
- Set your desired flash time with the easy-to-use digital controller.
- Pallet sensor detects when a shirt is under the flash for automatic activation/deactivation “ so the lamps are only on when you need them, reducing energy compared to infrared flashes which are always on.
- Quartz lamps heat up and cool down quickly.
- Multiple curing zones “ two or three zones depending on the size of the flash (see Specifications).
- Available on a height-adjustable floor stand for use with both Anatol automatic and manual screen printing presses.